Sports Pension -
- The sports pension is awarded to the sports persons/organizers of Yesteryears.
- The sports pension is given to those persons/organizers, who have crossed the age of 60 years.
- Its given in two categories -
i) Regular Sports pension (40 Nos.) @Rs. 8,000/- per month.
ii) One Time Financial Assistance (ex-gratia) (40 Nos.) @Rs.50,000/- per head.
How to apply
- Applied in the prescribed format with all relevant documents, recent passport photographs along with bank details.
- Contact the concerned District Sports Offices for more information regarding the process to apply.
Grants in Aid is offered to individuals/ associations/ NGOs/ youth clubs etc.
GIA is offered to players who have participated in International Tournaments and to players who have won medals in National Level tournaments.
The State Sports Associations who are affiliated under Assam Olympic Association is also offered with GIA by GoA.
GoA also offers GIA to-
- State Level Advisory Committee (SLAC)
- Sports Authority of Assam (SAA)
- Board of Sports of Assam (BSA)
- Bharat Scouts and Guides (BSG)